Last week went by in a blur. Between work, church and jobs around the house it seems I dropped into bed exhausted every night. I'm not the same as I was before I got sick this summer. My back is not nearly as painful and I seem to be able to focus on tasks and ideas lots better than I have been. But the notion of getting up at 5:30 or 6:00, even if I get to bed early seems nuts. I'm short on energy.
I'm not sure that it is really energy, or the lack of it that is causing me to poop out I guess. Maybe it's partly habit. I laid around lots this summer and it might be that my body just got used to sloth. I'm going to try that theory by going to bed early each evening and getting up with the chickens like I used to. If my theory is correct, I should have significantly more ummpf by this time next week.
Monday, October 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment